View Single Post
Old 2010-04-22, 05:12   Link #1040
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Including poor advices that she herself didnt follow and hurting him. She is just not worth all the trouble - he confessed to her she didnt gave a clear answer and didnt want to be clear with him and even denyed his confession. She counts him a friend but never talks about herself and when he tries to know - she gets angry and mad, which looks like she has a still intense feelings for her exboyfriend. And oncve he makes his conclusions she goes around blaming him that he does not understand while she herself doesnt talk a single word about her past to make him understand.

Well screw her, its not like the world is turning around her anyway. Too bad that in manga's like these the main heroines allways win, no matter how much better the other girls are.
Ragemode again? Didn't know there was a "better" when it comes to romantic feelings. Sorry to tell you this but love doesn't work like that, there is no list of pros and cons you can do, it just happens arbitrarily. If the author suddenly decided to make another girl win then I wouldn't be too happy about the incoherency but in the end I would accept the potrayal of the protagonists feelings for whatever girl so what you and I think about it doesn't matter when it comes to which girl is "better". Reminds me of Ichigo100-Aya shippers who would argue that she deserved it more to be the end girl.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote