View Single Post
Old 2006-04-10, 22:55   Link #35
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
First off, to get the offtopicness outta the way: KiNa, who is that sexay chick in your avvy?

As for Lacus vs. Mia, uhhhh...they both had their appeals. Mia I liked because she was essentially Fllay "done correctly" and by that, I mean that she really WAS innocent and good-natured (which probably did her in). Then again, her death was a complete plot device to off her and make Lacus cry. They couldn't just have put her in critical aboard the archangel to recover fully in FP, could they? Bastards. I wanted to see an angel bath scene between the two. I'm sure she'd tap Mia far sooner than Kira anyway (we all saw how hungrily she was staring at Cagalli when she got out of the tub in GSD24).

As for Lacus, sweet pink goddessy goodness! Who cares about unrealistic? I like the fact that she's more idealized than your usual girl...heck, which girl in anime ISN'T idealized to some point? I mean geez, when was the last time you saw a highly intelligent, 5'4" 36-22-34 girl in real life? In anime, it happens all the time.
fllay was done correctlly!she was the most well written character in gundam seed and the hottest to boot. it amazes me how you can't tell when a moment is a plot device or not.your idea of keeping meer alive is something they do in a certain show with little or no plot,low character development, unitresting episodes and one side wins with plot devices oh wait that's gsd not power rangers, heck gsd makes power rangers look like shakspear. and with gundam series you want realism. thoose are not lacus'es measurments.i pick the lesser of 2 evils meer.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote