View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 10:12   Link #104
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Is there an Enemy called Metatron in the UNF?

How often do "light-based" attacks come up? Argon Array's Transcend Ray, I guess, and maybe Yellow Radio's theorized irradiation effect. Most "energy beams" in the anime seem to be "generic sci-fi energy" though.

Immunity to a specific kind of damage is generally a Metallic trait, but Metal colors seem to always be purely elemental. (Wolfram is just another name for Tungsten.) My original and still working theory is that Mirror Masker was "Black/Colorless".

Well anyway, despite having the perfect name and ability name for my avatar concept, Masker wasn't "Mister Mirror-Match" after all. Maybe it's really a White ability?
Yes, apparently a Legendary enemy IIRC, and only spawns in a particular field. The laser is too strong for even Grande to tank.

This is pretty hard to pin down. Amber Penguin, the guy who shot Haru down once, was shown to be using some sort of laser rifle, but that could be just effects. Let's just assume its rare.

Mirror is probably colourless IMO. Silver is colourless too, but we call it by the name of the metal. So technically we can't say Silver Crow is a metal colour; he has a silver body.

What do you mean with the last sentence?

As for White, this is still unknown territory. If you're writing a fanfic with White and/or Colourless, I'll just state the obvious that that's a lot of thinking you've got to do.

And if (if, not when, given the slow pace of plot) White Cosmos shows up, your story could be blown into AU waters.

Happy writing anyway.