View Single Post
Old 2013-03-07, 21:46   Link #13
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Mah~ In addition to the ship-tease this episode also clearly shows the side of Sena when responding to those on the other side of her attention and we see why she has problems making friends.
You mean how she completely refuses trying to make an effort with those she classifies as "bitches"? I think that may have already been touched upon in the first season a bit.

Her tendencies are uncannily autistic-like too. Having intense interests only in certain things to such an intense level it's borderline criminal and completely shutting down whatever does not suit them. Not to mention her amazing grades in school which can really only be logically explained with her having an incredible memorization ability since she said she never studied or anything.

Now you've gotten me wondering if Sena's on the spectrum or not since she shows such tendencies. Albeit a high-functioning one if she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
On a lighter tone, it is just me or at the church Sena blatantly stated Kobato will be hers and a meek Kodaka barely managed to say "cut it out"? One of these days Sena is going to rape Kobato and kodaka will be "don't be too loud, ok?" That coupled with how Kodaka promised Pegasus to prevent Sena from being bullied (turning of the ps3 before Sena could save is bullying) and Kodaka has joined the ranks of spineless male leads™
No. Just no. Some lost saved game data is not that big of a deal in the big picture of things. If you think that's bullying then you need to get your priorities straight.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2013-03-07 at 22:17.