View Single Post
Old 2007-01-07, 18:45   Link #468
_duangelique
Adorate Sui ~desu.

Now I've saw both parts (half-drunk in the 2nd one, nevermind), all I can say is that:
A. Yes, it's nice to see how it all happened in the past, the feelings, sadness and suffering all into one, though I feel it's too much right now with poor Gin-chan, showing her having not one, but two imperfections (wings??). One more time, another anime that makes me cry (I felt sooooo bad when she was smashed into the wall, worst even when she was cut by the waist -i could'nt help to blame Sou about that.)

B. The producers are getting too compicated with the plot points. There are very different from the manga, and for as I think that Peach-Pit did have no involvement in this Ova, at the end they may finish the story (if they do before i die -3rd season now!!!) with some wtf-happened-here argument.

C. It was VERY short for my taste. Or at least they could have erased all that scenes form the present. The final battle, also, makes us want to see Rozen Maiden first season all over again, only to know who won at the end (for me, that end sucked). So masochist...
I add that I'm probably the only person I found who liked 2nd season end (come on, they come back, leave all drama behind), so to see another Battle Royale would be great for me -yeah, I think exactly like Sou; no coincidence.

D. Was it too expensive to put Kira for some little two or three seconds? Her story, if they keep hiding her like that, will make ti for another Ova

All the other things have been told so far. I repeat, pray a lot for a third season to come.
_duangelique is offline   Reply With Quote