Thread: Licensed Tamako Market
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 22:18   Link #414
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Dammit, I really, really wanted to hate it. But it was pretty good. I'm glad the bird is actually the MC - it makes for a much more interesting show.
Haters go that way --->

But nah, tbh I came in expecting moe moe shenenigans much like in the same as K-on... and half the show was that. Which has a zero/negative impact on viewers who are not interested. I did however, really like the Cardcaptor Sakura references with the drumsticks and what not. That was nostalgic.

However, the other half was... whatever the feck that bird was and oh boy was he hilarious. Reminds me of the eccentricity and hilarity that the faeries brought in from Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita. He's one obnoxious and troll bird. The best comedy gold moment was when that bird ate too much mochi to the point he got so fat and couldn't fly . Great slapstick comedy.

Anyways, this is a keeper for now. Hopefully the focus will be more on birdantics and relationships between the various people in the Tamako Market, and less on the cute girls doing cute things.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote