View Single Post
Old 2009-07-19, 00:59   Link #478
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornix View Post
I really hate how that cloud curses even on block. Looking at the latest tier list I'm not surprised to see that Jin has no bad match ups. Jin and Arakune just happen to be the two characters I have a tough time dealing with.
Still haven't fought a good Arakune(the only ones i've saw only spam the bugs and try to run...), but with Jin... Well, i have to say i already hate him. When i play with Arakune or Rachel, he's not that bad, but with Tager... I always have to cheer that the player will going to dash against me(thank god, after a while of defending, they usually do. The smart ones keep running from me, hehe).

I only started to play online yesterday, so i'm still in the level 9. Got a couple of good fights though. I fought with Son of heaven, and he kicked my ass... But i wasn't ready yet! I want a rematch!

And i want to see someone using Carl. Already fought against every possible character in the game besides him. I think i'll fight someone using Kokonoe before getting to fight against someone using Carl.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote