View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 17:01   Link #147
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

I'm kinda hoping for a nonchalant type villain, kinda just doing something evil cause he has too, he doesn't care that his actions are evil or hurting others but in order to keep his "subjects(?)" happy he has too. So if the next arc is a vampire/magician arc, then lets say Gasper has vampire assassins going after him and Ise and the rest of the Gremory group go to wherever Gasper is from (or wherever the head vampire is located) and ask why they were sent after Gasper to which the vampire leader says something like "Oh yeah, i forgot i sent those guys after that day-walker halfbreed. Sorry but i can't call em off, it's nothing personal, i don't really care about the amount of power he let out, but the other vampire nobles don't want a half-breed overpowering them so they kinda forced me to send those assassins. I'm their "King(?)" so i have an obligation to my "subjects(?)" to make sure they are all happy." So while he will fight him, he won't really care that much and will just be all lax about it and probably when he loses will just say "Okay, i lose, i'm recalling the order to have you (Gasper) assassinated, if the nobles don't like it, tough, i lost fair and square."