View Single Post
Old 2008-11-17, 13:15   Link #11031
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miitan View Post
Well after lurking moar since about page 300 I thought I'd attempt to contribute something to the thread.

I got lured here originally by Satashi waxing lyrical about the wonders of this forum and this thread on Fanfiction.net (there's another story regarding how I found out about Satashi's fanfics ) and decided to investigate and since then I've spent many a day at work trawling the thread in search of new shiny things.

I'm not going to attempt a review of the last 250 pages so you can breathe a sigh of relief.

I also bring my first fanfic attempt ever.

It's a bit dark and probably cliched so be aware.

Spoiler for Loss:

If anyone wants to R&R it would be greatly appreciated, I don't think it's that good but it'd be nice to know what I can improve.
You came here because of me? XD that's spiffy. Come to our chatroom sometime too, hte link's under my signature. ^_^ Welcome to the thread.

Tasty angst as well. Keroko will love you for sure. ^_^ pretty well written as well.

Sorry for my lack of presence lately. WoW and all :3 I'm only level 74 >.< I have a whiles to go. Also college starts December 1st so that'll kill my time as well. *sighs* oh well, incoming PS!Vivio
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote