View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 03:16   Link #60
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post
Nina is just gloomy atm, here comes "the new guy" who needless to say toys with her in the practice sparring match, at least that's how she sees it anyway. When he activates GAR mode and like rapes everything it blows her mind.
I think it has more to do with her wanting to become stronger than her being jealous or upset about his actions.

Quote:
I guess to her Military Arts is serious business so it makes her when she sees Layfon not use any of the immense power he has, with him screwing around and all.
Spoiler for ep 6 scene:
The bar is set too high by Layfon and Nina is trying to chase it to no avail. This is getting in the way of a possible "friendly" relationship.
That Nina chases that bar is why I really like her. I think she'll eventually get much stronger as the series progress. The others in the team members problems as I see it is that Felli doesn't want to try and Sharnid doesn't seem to want to take a risky shot (serious problem for a sharpshooter). I think that Nina and Layfon already have a friendly relationship hopefully they make more progress soon on the romantic side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
If i am not mistaken they're won the match(cause the flag that stands on the pole is the 17th squad's, and it's remained almost untouched). The thing why Nina was nervous because Lay-Fon did almost anything and without sweat. It's terrified Nina a bit and somehow felt dishonoured because everything was done by probably Lay-Fon...
Perhaps there's many good scenes with Fon-fon and Felli, but the former not showing much interest to her...Watching the last ep with subs, the ep7 preview's subs signs some new Nina x Lay-Fon development...
No, I'm pretty sure they lost. Duo (forgot his real name) even mentioned to Layfon that he should have told them earlier, he was still injured from the fight in Ep5, so they could have forfeited. I think the match was more to show that Nina was releasing that without Layfon at 100 percent they are a really really weak team. I'm pretty sure she was off doing her own special training to get stronger in Ep6.

I support Nina X Layfon. I think she's the best person for him to stop running away from whatever he's running away from. She's mature and in Ep6 unlike the other girls wasn't a chicken and just gave him the letter. I think she and him have the best relationship so far.