View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 02:03   Link #585
cheese4u
da big boss

Crocodile and Mr. 1

(I'm well aware someone could've done this already, but I didn't feel like reading through all the posts so that's that.

First off, is it just me or did Crocodile and Mr. 1 have a "monster point chopper" like boost in strength during the war. Crocodile went toe to toe with Doflamingo, Hawkeyes, Jozu, and Akainu. We don't know the outcome of any of those battles but it certainly didn't seem like Crocodile was at a clear disadvantage in any of these fights.

Considering he lost to luffy before he was even a 100 million berry man what could possibly account for such a large jump in strength in him as well as in Daz Bones. Not that I'm complaining, I like the new croc and Daz. but it seems a really heavy jump to make.

Here's my opinion as to why Crocodile is stronger now:

1. Arrogance, didn't take Luffy seriously enough when they fought.
2. Lack of will power, Crocodile's will seems a lot stronger now than before.
3. No one knows his weakness.
4. May have gotten stronger in prison

Number 3 is the big one, if you remember back to the fight with Enel Oda stated that Enel's bounty would be in excess of 500mil had he'd been a real pirate. Luffy's bounty at the time was only a 100 million clearly not enough to win. But since his rubber neutralized his ability to produce electricity that gave Luffy a big enough edge to win. Since Luffy's bounty was at 100mill when he fought enel would that mean that learning the elemental weakness cuts your power down to a fifth? If that's the case then it may not be unreasonable to believe he could lose to Luffy and then fight on equal terms with the big shots. But even with that in mind I'd say Crocodile was far more than a fifth of his strength when he fought Luffy, and that still doesn't explain why Daz Bones has gotten so strong.

Thoughts?
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote