View Single Post
Old 2011-11-23, 20:40   Link #9188
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Meister

..............I see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Foe yay it is! Need help with re-writing it? I'm pretty good in grammar and formatting.
Sure, please do, but there's also problem with a lot of things that I'll have to consult with you.

Anyway this is one of the most intense non-sexual shiptease so far, they're both jealous and convincing themselves that their feelings and concern for Rito is not-romantic (it's actually both).

Quote:
Watching the two girls pulled Rito's hands; Saki can't help but feel… jealous? No, not that…

Even though boys has been long known as stupid creatures with pride and compassion not to make girls worry, this is really make her feel like it was her fault.

How can she let an important key person in the project she led injured and get Scott free?

"I…I never felt so useless" Saki mumbles "I always thought that I can afford everything with money... but meeting his family, I realized..."

"You cannot afford people's emotions...family, lover, friends...those are something you need to earn with efforts"

The same could be said for Rin, arguably more ironic…Rin offer herself to protect Rito, because Rin never saw common people that could make Saki able to express herself.

Also, Rito is strong, maybe Rin still far stronger, but that besides the point… Rito still have plenty of room to grow further, Rin has not much potential left to develop… all of them had been honed since her childhood.

Rin wanted to be the one that bring his potential…

"Saki-sama…its okay" Aya smirked.

"Aya…"

"Yuuki-kun, even if he has a bad temper and sometimes rude, he's a good man… he just doesn't want us to worry too much. He already saw us as his friend… not merely working partner of convenience"

"… I wish…"

Saki smirked and gazes onto the sunrise, her face is slightly flushed.

"Nope… forget I said anything, let's go and analyze the data again" Saki mumbles.
Let's just stop at that for draft samples, I should put more effort in introduction of I.S. cast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - Can you think of a first sign that Tatenashi and Irish are falling for each other. I need it to be subtle but not too subtle.
I think one of the LEAST subtle cues is Irish paid a lot of attention to her (he tend to ignore people), problem lies in Tatenashi, we can't be sure she actually liked him or just teasing him on purpose (like with Ichika).