View Single Post
Old 2011-12-15, 15:39   Link #20
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Shu is not saying a thing. It's his problem or are you saying that the funeral parlor should spoil him up? I get your point but I find it more realistic that they don't understand what's happening to him. They knew Jun died and he ended up killing him but they don't know what his seeing because HE DOESN'T SAID A THING. Opening up to others could really help Shu a lot but alas I saw this type a lot. They always store it all inside their hearts thus making them fragile and easy to be hurt.
As I said in my previous post, even Inori didn't ask if something was wrong.

It's reasonable that they all think he's having trouble over killing Jun, but that wouldn't make him lash out at the one he admires the most. Sure, he's being a shut in and not talking, but it was clearly obvious that something else was bothering him if he decided to slap away Inori's hand, especially if she was offering him one of the best aspects about her which was her singing.

Shu has done nothing but want to be with Inori the whole anime. She's the reason he joined Funeral Parlor. So why would he suddenly slap her hand away and call her a monster? That's an obvious sign that something else was bothering him, because in his mind, an image popped up that completely changed the way he saw Inori for those few seconds and frightened him to the point that he would lash out.