Thread: Tsugumomo
View Single Post
Old 2017-04-12, 00:14   Link #88
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
What we need to know is how the author is going to manage the tournament arc, after all we have 3 years before Kazuya acquires enough power to beat Kanaka.

I just hope the author doesn't go full Dragon Ball with this tournament arc and just do something like time-skip to resume the important plot, after all Tsugumomo's strong point isn't the story, is the heavy fanservice - almost hentai and the characters.
well but he also can't take too much time to bring back both kukuri and kirihara specially kirihara since she is the main girl, i'm pretty sure he will ressurect her or before the final battle or in the middle of it, i don't know how much the writer want to "increase mc harem" but really he also can't take too much time to come back to the plot, which is one of the few near hentai mangas which actually have a "good plot" and battles" and don't look too much generic.

i really want to see his battle with flute girl and they discovering all the cheat(that guys are definilty cheating in a very hideous way).