View Single Post
Old 2009-09-21, 23:08   Link #72
mw1

First event with Minori was the one right after the cafe on Dec 31st. To of gotten that one, I had chose to stay in the cafe when the selection comes up with Taiga. Must of not gotten the correct selections during the chat with Minori since after the event where you meet her in front of the store, she is absent for the rest of the duration. No events with her at the festival or anything.

The first path I had tried with Ami was during her first chat along the river, you end up having to give her either an idol magazine, map (?), or no item. The no item selection ends up taking you on a ferris wheel (?) ride with her at the amusement park. There you get a second chat with her and those selections gave me the ending with her in class on the 5th, seems like a neutral ending.
Back at the river above, selectiong the idol magazine usually ends on july 4th with Yuro. The map seems to do a little better, believe it ended at Jan 7th where he ends up wither forcing the junior to join the club or becomes the ex presidents personal chef at Nasa.

I still think during the personal chats there is something I am missing. Been aming for the blue and pink "backgrounds" when selection the question/statements from the left side of the screen but I mist not be getting them in the right order I suppose.
mw1 is offline   Reply With Quote