View Single Post
Old 2010-03-11, 07:15   Link #6036
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Yes, yes, Hina this, Hina that, Athena this, Athena that, she deserves more, she deserves less...

Blah, blah, blah, blah....

You just don't like that your favorite girl isn't getting what you deem to be appropriate for what she did, for what she went through, or whatever. AKA proper, if not equal compensation.

Well, that's not how the world works, kay? Okay, mixing real life with manga is bad already, so I won't continue on that path. For now... haha...

Anyway, just bear with it, man. You can still look forward to a Hina confession, another birthday arc, perhaps a kiss, and definitely her and Yukiji's story arc. Ah, but that's probably not consolation enough, right? It has to be Hayate...

Well, I doubt that it will happen as things are going now, but it's possible that Hata ends it with a harem...

Or aren't you satisfied with that either?

I haven't actually read any of your profound discussions over the time I wasn't actively replying to this thread, so I don't know if I'm on the right track. Perhaps you already went over this, or maybe you just like to rant? I like doing that, too... ^____^

Oh, and I'll also add that I'm satisfied (more or less) with any outcome. Everything is fair in love and war.