View Single Post
Old 2010-05-18, 20:22   Link #196
Velsy

Got around to watching it just now, I was in no rush because the 15th was taking for ever.

At first I thought the black neko was going to betray him! Which it was kinda nice that they spent some time together. It didnt turn out as bad as I thought it would be and the black neko was kinda funnny.

The first 30 seconds of Senjougahara I was getting frustrated at what she was saying, Its a first I felt that way towards her. But!!! then the next 30 seconds it all made sense and she had a very good answer. I ended up liking her even more after that ^_~

3rdly....... Kobato!!!!! oh wait, just the same voice actor keke. But thats kinda cool ^_^

4thly, I've wanted to see Shinobu have more involvment in the story. Kinda sad it's only 12 um 14 no 15 episodes. So I guess its all cramped in.

also, one of the worse OPs I have ever seen..............Well amung them at least

oh and the best bit..... of the whole episode.... is when Neko-chan asked her to love classrep-chan. Then Senjougahara goes snip with the siccors! Did anyone else feel that was a warning ? ^_^

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote