Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2007-02-13, 09:46   Link #442
Question
Crossdresser

Actually theres no need to wonder how Aizen will be defeated if anyone has watched a single B-grade hollywood movie or standard shounen series in their life that involves a supposedly incredibly powerful villain that the main characters cant seem to beat.

-Plot device(Main character detonates a bomb, bad guy trips and fall into bottomless pit, etc)

-Main character powers up and defeats the bad guy, also known as the "I lost the final duel with the villain! Im going to die! Whats this, a flashback?! The power of love?! All my wounds just stopped affecting me! SPINNING COBRA CLUTCH! Yay i beat the villain!" hollywood scence.

Yea Unohana felt something missing with her 6th sense. Thats was when she had hours and hours to examine the "corpse" with state of the art autospy tools. What happens in a battlefield sitaution? You dont even get the 6th sense warning, because Aizen is going to use shunpo to stab you in the face within one second while you stand there, facing the completely wrong direction and think you are talking with him as he stands a few meters away.

Sure "its only shikai" which is the most annoying part about the aizen as a villain character. Its only shikai and its already more powerful than everyone's bankai combined. Its more or less a god mode cheat. After all you cant attack something that you dont know is there. Not even with AOE attacks, because you will be hynoptized into thinking that nothing is, or was there in the first place, so there is no reason to do a AOE attack.