View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 18:25   Link #35
NK_500
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Yeah really, this thread sounds like another round of 'All female oriented shows SUCK'.
While I do hate most female-oriented shows but the main reason I made this thread is because lack of variety of their shows. Numeric-wise they quite balanced but most of the Animax's shows are shounen action & adventure for guys like Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail and according to their logic, K. Shoujo romance and drama for girls like Neo Angelique Abyss and Skip Beat and next month, Chihayafuru. Animax is not a channel for 14-years old boys and 16-years old girls. However at least in my observation female ones are little bit luckier as they also have bishounen fanservice shows like Kuroshitsuji and 07-Ghost. No mild ecchi comedy shows for guys(although Magikano counts but no longer shown anymore).

Animax also underestimating and overestimating SEA anime fans at same time. I felt sorry for those who only had Animax but not high-speed internet connections and not wealthy enough to buy DVDs, especially those who thinks 07-Ghost is their best "shounen" show they ever saw thanks to Animax.
NK_500 is offline   Reply With Quote