View Single Post
Old 2008-05-29, 01:39   Link #238
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
With the way Nanase acted, you can either like her or hate her. She's always talking about dethroning Sheryl and cheering Ranka on lol She was on the defensive because Sheryl came off upstaging her friend. That's all she needed to know. I guess she's not Ranka's number 1 fan for nothing.
Actually it depends upon the subgroup. One said dethrone Sheryl, another said become like Sheryl, and that's just my personal experience, so who knows what else others might have been exposed to.

I may just end up pretending that episodes 6-8 didn't happen for the most part. They...really suck in terms of consistency of themes, characterization, action sequences, compared to the previous five episodes. I think I'll take Ranka segments to heart and leave it at that, since she's the only one to me at least seems to be undergoing a natural developement with consistent characterization (although I still have no idea what became of her job at the Nyan-Nyan.)

...Is it normal for anime writing and production staffs to just start tossing in whatever the heck they like for the first half of a series?