View Single Post
Old 2009-06-09, 15:52   Link #1247
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Hmm, please don't kill me, but I don't think so.
What reason would I kill you for? Having an opinion?
Very well then, off to the stake with you!

Quote:
However, I don't see that she has made any progress with Hayate himself. He blushes (like at Valentine's day), but that's it.
I've got to clarify what I meant to say. When I said progress, I didn't mean progress with Hayate, but personal progress (as in, showing one's personal strength). You cannot deny Ayumu has gone farther than any of the other girls in order to express her feelings for Hayate (his feelings for her notwithstanding).

Quote:
When/if Hina confesses, I believe that the story will have started the end run.
This makes me wonder, if Hayate rejects her (it goes without saying this won't happen any time soon - i.e. assuming it ever happens), what will Hina do? Will she throw the towel and just cry, or will she keep on trying like Ayumu?

Quote:
she deserves better.
I whole-heartedly agree, but after all the things she has done, I'd really like her to win.

It's funny, some time ago, I couldn't care less about Ayumu, but now, even if Athena is my favourite amongst the girls, Ayumu has simply kept growing on me at a pace it amazes me. The more I keep reading her scenes in the story, the more I keep on thinking "This girl is just awesome".