View Single Post
Old 2009-10-01, 02:08   Link #33
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I announce my own FSN fanfiction too:
Fate/Twists

Actually I am doing it for a while and it's currently at the 3rd chapter. A collection of one-shoots of 'what if' scenarios. Others' ideas are welcome. If I find them interesting I give it a try.
The third chapter has some similarity with RadiantBeam's Faate:Rewind's first scenario. But I was actually motivated by a doujinshi named "Rin vs. Gilgamesh". Though I may got the whole idea for writing one-shoot 'what if' stories from that fic.

Anyways I have many ideas for the next chapter:
-Sakura vs Rin. If Sakura was raised like a typical magus.
-Saber?: Hisui(from Tsukihime) is summoned by Shirou as a Saber class servant. More of a comedy though I try to be not OOC-ing anyone.(inspiration from a doujinshi called 'With more love than Amber'[Where Hisui substitutes Kohaku as Magical Amber for a day] )
-Kotomine Shirou: Shirou as the adopted son of Shirou. I guess we have a fanfic or two with that kind of story, but I give it a try too.
-How should it be: A half-comedic variation of that remaining 99% when Gilamesh defeats Shirou in the end.

I have some other in mind of course but those are my mayor ideas currently. Which one I shoukld choose? Or you have a better idea?
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote