View Single Post
Old 2010-01-11, 06:18   Link #2070
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
I'm sorry if this was already discussed, but I have a question regarding ep5 (I haven't finished it yet though):

Before the 'final' accasuation of Natsuhi in the cathedral, just before the goats appear, there is something extremely confusing being said:

- There is a red truth confirming that Krauss died shortly after the morning phone conversation when Natsuhi heard his voice.
- There is a red truth confirming that Rosa came to the guesthouse at 1:00.
- The whole point of accusing Natsuhi is about her alibi between 24:00 and 1:00.

And then Lambda says something extremely confusing: she says that Natsuhi is the culprit for killing George, Maria, Jessica, Genji, Rosa and Krauss, since it was only possible from 0:00 to 1:00.

Wtf? Wtf??? It's a clear contradiction. I'm not even talking about the fact that according to Erika's story it was simply impossible to murder Rosa since she herself proclaims that no murder occured between 1:00 and the morning.
Krauss is not a problem since he could have been killed anytime. There isn't actually any proof that Natsuhi killed Krauss but since Erika "demonstrated" that only Natsuhi could kill the other 5 so it was "obvious" she also killed Krauss. Yes that's an incredible bad reasoning, but she did worse.

As for Rosa you'd have to think that Natsuhi has been hiding somewhere in the second floor of the guesthouse until 3:00 AM. Erika never said that but it is the only way to make her lame theory work.