View Single Post
Old 2012-10-30, 20:40   Link #21138
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That's what I don't get; isn't Kreutune their top priority? Should they really be going around poking sleeping bears?
I actually had a theory that with the 'dismantling' of the dark side done by the end of World War 3 by Accelerator, and then the basic defeat of the 'Freshmen', the higher ups and what not had a shortage of esper solider/pawns (The Kihara's are mostly just researchers and don't really seem to care to enter the esp development program) and thus revived Frenda partly as a esper solider/pawn, and partly to test whatever resurrection method they used (I'm leaning towards maybe testing the ability of dark matter to create new bodies? Sort of create/revive Frenda as a test before moving onto the real thing for Kakine?). Also, I'm almost sure we're going to get some pseudoscience about how Mugino didn't actually destroy the brain and simply sliced Frenda in two and blah blah dark side super science blah blah.

As for Frenda confronting Mugino, maybe they told her to go after Fraulein, but she herself decided to go after Mugino lol. After all, the Kihara basically told Kakine to go after Fraulein, but also basically said he was free to do as he wanted and go wild.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.