Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 00:56   Link #2669
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Been thinking about possible outcomes on the whole: "Who's going to be the center nova?"

There's a bunch of outcomes possible so I'll list them.

A) They are all center novas (Unlikely)
B) There's two center novas.
C) There's one center nova.
D) All of the understudies could be center novas and it could be a rotating position.

Now for my explanation on all of them.

A) It is my understanding that this is a whole galaxy in conflict, so the chances are that if it's a whole galaxy, AKB is just doing what an ant does to a tree. Almost nothing. If all of the girls were center novas, they'd be able to find members for 8 more teams surely.

B) There's two center novas. I don't really have to point at who I'm talking about do I? Nagisa and Chieri. They are THE prime candidates for center nova, but there's actually TWO teams as well. Chieri or nagisa could get "promoted" to the other team, and a slot opens up for a 76th generation (the one after Kanata's was 76, right?) in the "understudies" which I believe will be promoted to a full team soon enough.

C) There's one center nova. Here, there's three options, but only one I think possible. Chieri, Nagisa and Kanata. If there's only one CN, in my belief, it should be Kanata as she has shown that she's the leader of the whole group, and proved her worth in the last live. The whole "Kanata = Takamina" ruse is just for us to feel bad about Takamina and throw us off balance. Kanata COULD have been Takamina, but now Takamina has gone back to the green haired Takamina (what's her name again?). "So what about Kanata?" She's the center nova, that's what she is.

You ask, so what of Chieri and Nagisa? They'd be Yuuko and Takamina from the next generation, notice how they both admire Yuuko in one episode. Chieri on the other hand has a lot of that captain aura (taking out her Micsabre before the rest of the girls during the last live), so she'd be Takamina.

D) Just what the name says. They are all center novas but they create a rotating position depending on who wants to play the role.

Thoughts?

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote