View Single Post
Old 2004-12-31, 09:39   Link #171
DwArD
mAnIaC

Love....that's a sensitive topic. Ok, you're talking about the love for your family or friends or.....? Love is a very big word. Everyone had been in love at least once in their lifetime. Actually, for teenagers like us, its more like infatuation. Or at least that's what I think. Personally, I've been trying to reject that sort of feeling. Can't blame me though, I've been very very pessimistic ever since I was a kid. I don't have much confidence in myself. Besides, this is a sensitive issue to most traditional chinese families. For example, my grandmother personally believed that teenagers shouldn't be involved in this sort of relationship. They should concentrate on their studies instead. I actually supported that to a certain extent, so you can say I'm a pretty traditional guy as well. Love....I guess I'll just leave that to fate then. So far, I still haven't met someone who makes me go crazy......