Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-09, 22:17   Link #15908
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
You know, I can't help but feel as though the Shuzen family allying with Fairy Tale is some sort of 'gambit' on part of Akuha. I really think that Akuha wants to be a true 'big sister' to Moka. I wonder if the Shuzen family isn't using Fairy Tale in order to draw Moka out/back to them so Akuha can try and revive/separate Akasha from Alucard. And from what we've seen, the house got totaled so getting money the old fashioned way doesn't seem too far-fetched.

I can really see Akuha siding with Moka over this, however, how she reacts to Tsukune is the deciding factor. If Tsukune can win over Akuha, he can defintely win over the entire Shuzen family, which would bring over two powerhouses in Akuha and Kahlua. I can almost imagine how the Fairy Tale mooks will look like once Akuha betrays them...XDD It seems that only the upper echelon of Fairy Tale will pose a threat to them but if they manage to gain a small fraction of Alucard's power, it will make them a lot tougher.

On a totally off note, I wonder who would win in Sun vs Akuha?
I'm actually wondering if Akuha is with Fairy Tale. Hokuto and Kiria both seem to be with Fairy Tail and seem to be trying to stop a meeting from taking place by attacking the plane. Kahlua who is on the side of Fairy Tail was also trying to avoid a meeting between Moka and Akuha. What if they were really trying to avoid that so that Akuha and Moka couldn't team up against them?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote