View Single Post
Old 2004-02-03, 11:52   Link #14
Seiryuu

I've seen it, so I can say exactly what the H is. First, it doesn't show genitalia, which is the legal qualifier for hentai. But anyone who knows anything about the birds and the bees can guess what's happening. It's like many anime, either some object or bed sheets cover the H area, or the camera is angled such that the questionable regions are off the edge of the screen. As for the situations, in 1, the girl can't sleep during a storm, and she's home alone, so she entertains herself. I can't say anymore. In 2, the producers decided to make a conclusion of the romance portion of the plot blatantly obvious. I think you can figure out what will happen.
On a side note, there's one thing I don't like about all these harems. It seems that every harem anime falls into one of two categories. Either it's like Tenchi, and the guy just can't choose between the battling parties, or it's like Love Hina, and you know who the final pair is going to be by the end of the opening. Only one that I know that isn't like that is Yumeria, I'm still uncertain of who the final girl will be. I'd like there to be more mystery and uncertainty to the conflict. Even so, it's a good show, so enjoy it.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote