View Single Post
Old 2008-01-10, 21:10   Link #58
.S2K
S2K is here.
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to .S2K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I don't think the problem in this case is the NDS nor their game library, and if their games are so crappy then the NDS wouldn't be outselling the PSP in every market even though the PSP has much more to offer (in what it can do).

I'm sorry to say this but you're just too insecure about yourself. You don't want to play NDS games because you're worried what other people (complete strangers) will think of you? That's sad... well you're a teenager so that's a given I suppose.

As for me, I don't have a NDS nor a PSP my advice is to go for what you think is best instead of seeing fanboys attack each other. ^^
Not even. I just don't like Mario or Pokemon anymore, they don't appeal to me but hey, I play mostly FPSs, sports and racing and started playing M rated games when I was 9. Not my fault those games bore me. And I could careless about sales, I'm not making a profit from the sales myself so why would I care about it? Look, all i'm saying is, the PSP appeals to me more generally cause the games don't look outdated and they're good imo. I can keep playing a GTA game over and over, it'll still be fun, I can only stand playing Mario for so long though. I mean honestly, i'm not gonna lie, maybe cause I never had a PS1 or anything and my first console was a Dreamcast, that's probably why i'm intolerable to crappy looking games (in the visual department). And for another note...the innovative thing doesn't appeal to me really...I didn't pay 125 bucks to use a stick and blow. (into that mic) I payed to game so thats all I want and need. All and all, I like the PSP cause I don't think I should have to carry around a MP3 player, DS and other gadgets. And it (Like I said once before or maybe even more) does more than the DS does in the multitasking department. Say what you want, i'm insecure, I don't know what i'm talking about, whatever. Insecure or not, i'm still gonna pick the PSP.
.S2K is offline   Reply With Quote