View Single Post
Old 2013-06-08, 22:27   Link #67
Key Board
Carbon

ok.. look..

I've played lament of the Innocent. I've played C64. It reminds me more of Rygar. Just Youtube Rygar Legendary Adventure or Rygar Muscle Impact.

If you still don't agree? fine.. we shall agree to disagree

I've never played Gears of War, but I know it was a third person shooter.
I've rented God of War once and it was a nice game. Did compare Lord of Shadows to God of War? ::checks::.. no, but I guess that would be the first thing that comes to a person's mind nowadays. (note: I think Lord of Shadows could benefit from faster pace combat like God of War or Ninja Gaiden)

Also.. I have to stress something in case someone misunderstands. Being similar to another game is not necessarily a terrible thing. You have to start somewhere. What I hope is they develop their own soul afterwards. (just keep the outwards castlevania flavor)

Finally.. as i said, I think Mirror of Fate is a good step forward concerning homages.

But it really plays awkward in 2D
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote