Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
oh im happy now :3

croppy screen caps ~
Spoiler:
When I saw Team Black I sniggered. Those are practically Valkyries from Mai-Otome! Talk about referencing another pseudo-science mahou shoujo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Me and Kha we've been saying it for the longest time: The TSAB are corrupted!! And here's proof! Mwuahahahahahahahahahaaha

Sorry, got carried away
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
One ass-hole really doesn't represent the whole of...
Hang on a minute, we're not talking about the whole TSAB...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Great, are we going to have a new form of "Titans" in Nanoha?
Correct. Just as I thought.

A note on the Titans: Back in the old days of UC ***dam, there was a department of the Earth Federation that was set up by ex-Zeon officers. They were an anti-terror group, meant to perform pre-emptive strikes against threats to the Fed. However, they pretty much had plans of their own. Enter the rest of the legendary Zeta storyline...

SO, what makes Nanoha, a heavy mecha referencer, from paying tribute to one of the most amazing mecha stories ever?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i could have sworn i heard A rank well it just shows that nanoha has haxx defense

i was surprised that shamal didnt even attempt to jump out of the helicopter with the loli (she can leave vice behind )
coughPhaseShift***damiumAlloycough

Storm Raider got RPG'd suddenly like in Black Hawk Down, there's no way anyone in there would've known before hand? And I dun think the chopper had anti-targeting radar.

Dang if only it was shot down... Black Hawk Down comes to mind. Then even better if there's a 1337 negotiator amongst the Espada, we'll have Shamal under Deivce-point for rightful exchange for the last Relic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
Seeing as Lutecia's numbers and the relics having numbers, does anything think it's very likely that the number girls are actually personified relics? They both use the same latin numerals and I think it's too big of a coincidence to be anything else.

Actually... looking back on the containers in Ep6, I think that the girls are grown by Jail, but are empty shells that require something like souls. The relics could possibly be implanted in the number girls, bringing them to life with souls and magic powers.

The relics are souls of people that were sealed up, and Lutecia knew them before hand and are trying to free them now.

Welp, it's my crazy theory, what do you guys think?
I actually AGREE.

This is practically BLEACH. Liberating the Arracar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Hey, that's mine! Or something like that. Mine was something along the lines that Relics were crystallized magical energy or even crystallized mages or something, and that Scagliette's bringing them back to life by...implanting them, or reformating their structure.

Since the Drones were worked on the concept of implanting nano-JS inside machines, it wouldn't be surprising if it was just a basic concept for Numbers.

Naturally, there are minor issues. Fate didn't need any "soul-planting" for her to be her, and I'm not sure if they're implying that Jail's already got his hands on quite a number of Relics...

And don't you mean Jail's trying to free them? Lutecia only cares for ONE relic. Selfish, much?
Fate was a clone of a living person, but not the Espada, who were built from scratch like tsukaima. And tsukaima usually were based on another lifeform, so that might have also supplied the soul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The Holy Belka Imperallion's search for the God Empress?????
Kha: ...
Sophia: ...
Artei: ...

Together: NANI?!

Carim: (catches fire) I don't care what it takes, someone get the Lost Logia subs double time!