View Single Post
Old 2009-12-05, 10:22   Link #31
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
makes me wonder why the Anti-Skills seems to lack a very powerful esper team in their units?
seriously? i blame them if they suck at their job for lacking such espers
hmmmmm....
Oh cut them some slack, the bulk of their forces are school teachers who are also Anti-Skill volunteers, and thus never went through the Power Curriculum Program extensively like the students. I'd reckon they might have a few school graduates or drop-outs who joined them, but I'd say those are far and between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Sabato View Post
No pity for Saten from me. She knew for a fact that there's a side-effect in using the lvlupper but she still used it and for what? To gain a little bit of ability and she even dragged others into intentionally with the excuse of "I used it cause they wanted to use it too." =/
First thing: She left her home and lived in a shut-in city in hopes of attaining those "amazing ESP abilities", and found out to her great disappointment that she had no potential. That when she was pretty young. What a way for a young girl's dreams to be crushed.

Second: With the disappointment of being a "worthless" Level 0, she sucks it up and continues studying in a city that has people with powers running all over. How would anyone else feel if others had want they want but it's something that they'll never be able to attain? That's like rubbing their wounds with salt and slashing it even deeper.

True, what Ruiko did was undeniably selfish, but when you've got nothing and a scary option was offered, you can't choose. You're scared, and you'd want someone to hold your hand, and let their company give you strength.

Desperate? Yes. Despairing? Probably. Selfish? YES. Undeniably human? Definitely.

[Edit]
P.S: I think my credibility just went down a few notches with Ruiko in my avvy. A Saten fan defending her? Yea, sure, they believe me... >.>