View Single Post
Old 2010-01-31, 01:23   Link #36
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
Oh. What're Rein and the fragments like? Character-wise?
The real Reinforce is kind of emo from what I remember. She's always saying she's sorry for what's happening. iirc, you fight the real Reinforce with one of the characters in Story Mode because she's trying to finish the job herself. She's still cute, though. Oh gosh, every time she says "waga aruji", I lose a bit of blood.

Anyhoo, the dark versions vary. I kind of forget what some are like because my memory sucks, sorry. D:

Dark Piece Nanoha = .... is not much different from the real one from what I remember, lol.
Dark Piece Fate = Emo. srsly, she was going off about how she's always alone and stuff and I zzz'd. Buuut, Fate vs Dark Piece Fate is interesting because of that. When you Full Drive Burst against her, Fate even says "We're not alone." ;s
Dark Piece Hayate = Really friendly and thicker kansai-ben. It's so cute~
Dark Piece Chrono = Basically, what Chrono was like during A's as he was searching for info about The Book of Darkness.

The Wolkies are very different. They haven't met Hayate.

Dark Piece Reinforce = tbh, I don't remember much about her. I think she was a little sad because she didn't think she'd find a decent Master.
Dark Piece Vita = Think of berserk Vita from ep1 of A's. 200% Tsun.
Dark Piece Zafira = He's also insane like Vita. :s
Dark Piece Signum = I don't think she was much different from the real one.
Dark Piece Shamal = Er, she just seems sad. Don't remember much about her either. ~_~

iirc, Dark Piece Signum and Shamal realize that they're memory fragments in some characters' Story Mode. It's kind of sad because when you beat the Dark Wolkies, the character sometimes tells them how the future is bright because they have a kind master/go into slight detail about Hayate. Everyone tells the defeated Dark Pieces that they're just having a nightmare and it's time to sleep. Nanoha vs Dark Piece Hayate was sad, but cute....

Er, I'll just talk about this now since I'm sure you or someone else will ask about the Materials. The Materials are the defence program thing of The Book of Darkness. Made from the remains of The Book of Darkness, they're trying to bring the book back. They're very different from their counterparts.

Material-S = The Starlight Destroyer, she is Nanoha's counterpart. She represents Logic. Serious and polite.
Material-L = The Thunderblade Assailant, she is Fate's counterpart. She represents Power. Okay, so she's like Touma from Minami-ke when she speaks, lolol. She's very brash.
Material-D = The Ruler of Darkness, she's Hayate's counterpart. She represents "King" [being able to rule I guess?]. Not superior to the other two, so don't get confused. She's the polar opposite of Hayate minus kansai-ben iirc.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote