View Single Post
Old 2011-01-21, 21:42   Link #8
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Where's the "I like it if well done and minimalistic" or what have you?

For some women, going au naturale is great, more power to them.
Some (like myself) like to slap on a bit of eyeliner/mascara, a carryover from wearing glasses in high school and your eyes vanishing.

I do admit, the thought of wearing a "full face", aka foundation, podwer, blush, etc etc makes me cringe; I did stage makeup in high school, so I had to plaster on all kinds of gunk on our actors, and I think that caused me to be more of a minimalist when it comes to makeup.

My gf wears it like.. once or twice a year.. that's it. the most I do is a light dusting of powder on my nose/.forehead (oily zones) and a smidge of eye makeup (aforementioned eyeliner/mascara). I'm looking into getting micro-pigmentation (aka an eyeliner tattoo) done w/in the next year, so I won't even have to bother with that a swipe of mascara before i run out the door and boom, done.

I can't imagine having to wait an hour for my partner/gf/whatever to put on their face o.O only to take it off at night, and so on...

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote