View Single Post
Old 2007-05-06, 04:00   Link #33
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Ah I see. I hope got it right here... Disordered magical derivatives like Linker Core cannot be further disrupted becuase they are already in a mess, while ordered ones are subjected to the AMF frequency which is of their natural frequency and thus resonate to dissonance. BJs stay intact because of better damping of the magically derived structures. The catch 22 here is that the AMF has to broadcast a wide spectrum of superimposed waves of different frequencies to catch all the different natural frequencies of different magic colors. I hope this it correct...

Scribbled on post-it stuck to above documents:

Due to differing hypothesis of AMF operation, TSAB has yet to come up with a proper countermeasure. More research is required.

Lt. Kha Alexei T.
Head Medic, Bio-Sorcerology
HMSS Silvana
For TSAB FutureTech Laboratories
Noise, Kha, you forgot noise, While I like to think AMF as a simple superposition problem, what Erio and Keroko suggested can be and is very easily archived through noise too. Then things like EFI will become an envelope and a low-pass filter, and mean while blasting through with raw power still works here too. The theory here is a bit horrid though....