View Single Post
Old 2007-12-19, 05:27   Link #51
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrite View Post
Unfortunately, at some point you'll have to go rescue Peach. There's at least a dozen stars that can't be collected until you've beaten the end once. Then you get thrown back in and can finish off the 120 to get the second play through.

But yeah, there's a bit added onto the ending for 120 stars. Plus there's that replay option with a new character... I figure everyone pretty much knows about it now, but I've already said it in spoiler tags before. You have to reclaim all 120 stars with him though to get the final, 121st star. Once you do, the star's area is unlocked for both profiles.

On Paper Mario, the story's tone got me too, but the most surprising thing was
Spoiler:
yea I've been wondering about that...I've read in some faqs that some galaxies are supposed to have the "100 purple coins" challenge meteor thing....is that something that happens after beating the game once?? I still haven't done that challenge yet.
And yea, its been spoiled and kind of obvious, but I know whose this character that we get to play as after getting all stars...but I didn't know that you have to get all 120 with him again just to get the 121st. star.

BTW, the spoiler for the paper mario, is that for Super Paper Mario?
that spoiler sounds pretty interesting.
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote