View Single Post
Old 2015-04-11, 23:00   Link #29
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I'm liking this so far. I find it just a little interesting how Einhart differs from Vivio, with Vivio being a full clone of the ancient king but having, as far as I can tell, no memory of her original, while Einhart is a very distant descendant who thus likely only has a small piece inherited from the Hegemon, but possesses a very thorough memory. Not sure whether a battle between the two would really prove anything. You can't prove the relative strength of the kings without both genetics and memories intact; Vivio is academically, developmentally and psychologically just a little girl with practically nothing to do with Olivie, while Einhart is just a girl with just as little connection to the Hegemon on a biological/genetic standing.

On a side note, I too didn't really feel Mamiko Noto's voice really fit with a 12-year-old character. Her voice works great with the mature version, but it's just too low, deep and mature for a kid like that. Kaori Mizuhashi's voice seems maybe a little too much the same whether Vivio's an adult or a child, but she could still easily pass for either, but Noto's voice always sounds like at least a teenager a couple years older.