Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-25, 07:28   Link #12926
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
The numbers don't matter. What matters is what they look like, and most importantly, the cup size. Talking about numbers is pointless, because like you said, the cup size will change depending on the height and size of the girl. Kurumu probably has the biggest boobs of all the girls, save her mom. Even if that's due to her small frame, which is another plus by the way >_>, she's still got the biggest, save her mom. xD

I think the new chapter will delve into the possibility of the seal never working again. It's something they're going to eventually have to deal with. Well, they don't technically, but they seem to be heading in that direction, which is a good thing. How will Tsukune and the harem handle the threat of one day never seeing Outer Moka again?
I don't think that Tsukune is going to mind it much, sure it will probably hurt him if Outer Moka was gone (well truthfully it isn't like she's gone forever - since Inner Moka has displayed personality traits that we normally associated with Outer Moka), but it's not like Moka is going to be gone from his life completely since Inner Moka would be still out and about and Tsukune is probably the only one who treats both personalities of Moka in the same way. Well maybe in this arc we will learn more about Tsukune's feelings for Moka (I mean how they changed compared to the beginning of the manga) .

I think the other girls will be much more troubled by losing Outer Moka - since I don't think Inner Moka is going to tolerate some of the behaviors of Kurumu, Ruby, Mizore and Yukari concerning Tsukune that Outer Moka usually tolerated. I mean Inner Moka is a much more prideful girl and well she seems to take things more seriously then Outer Moka. So if Outer Moka won't be coming back, it would probably mean that the chances Ruby, Mizore, Yukari and Kurumu have of getting together with Tsukune will be much lower then how they where when Inner Moka remained sealed.

But, that doesn't mean I'm not excited about this DJ Trouble ... since for me it's definitely a step in the good direction (I mean the possibility of Moka's seal not working anymore)

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-01-25 at 07:40.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote