View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 23:54   Link #1339
Lost Cause

I've stayed out if this since as far as I'm concerned, it the choosing of a lesser evil in this election.
That said, I've seen the debates and frankly am scared to death is Biden were to some how get the Presidency if something happened to Obama!
I don't see where Romney deserves all this bad karma, the guy is trying to win the hearts and minds and like any good politician will do what it take too win.
Obama had the ability to get things going early on when the Dems controlled the House, but it went nowhere. Then the people voted in a Relublican led House which brought about the Tea Party and an attempt to curtail government interference in our lives...something I'm in favor of!
Unemployment is still at 10%, and that's not counting those who have given up looking, "Obamacare" will make you pay for coverage(read it sometime!) and nothing has "gotten better".
Romney wants to return to way it was? I Woukd think he knows that IS NOT the answer, as we're still 15 trillion in debt!
So put aside the emotional nonsense that us being fostered by the finger pointing and name calling, go to the poll and vote your conscience! It's not about race and you know it, it's about the future!