View Single Post
Old 2012-10-23, 19:14   Link #5033
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

@Znozzy: The most important thing is that Kira had an idea on how to stop the fight. Athrun didn't.. In fact he wasn't really doing much other than showing off some cool transformation maneuvers until Kira arrived. Shin was way more effective then Athrun.

Kira has his own way of stoping a fight, which is to "take out" all the big players on the battlefield and simply intimidate them into retreat. He did that in the first fight and it worked.. So he wanted to do it again and limit ORB's casualties and it's further involvement in the fight, because he can and Athrun obviously couldn't do any of that.

Sure it's not the best way to do it (too humiliating), but it sure was effective, since he got everyone to stop fu*king arount in a matter of minutes. (Even though things would have been a little different the second time because of a pissed off Shinn in seed mode)

And in the end Athrun got disabled because he allowed himself to be disabled..
I'm sure at the end even Kira was like (in a Xzibit accent): Lol.. that's all ya got?! Yo dawg, u such pu**y now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Lol. Have you noticed the same move (stock footage) that his using over and over? The way of his fighting its seem he has limited move and Shinn able to create a counter move and applied effectively. Its right there all the time. Kira been fighting the same strategy.
I'm not sure if I understand your point here..
I don't think Kira saw anything more than a grunt when he saw the Impulse.. So obviously he approached him like he usually does against a grunt.. Shinn being a trained pilot and one of the most talented prospects of the ZAFT academy (a.k.a: not a noob) dodged his attack.. What so special about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Im simply defending his rights. We blame the writer who affected by a Kirafans seeing forcefully made him a poor level skills in the ending so the rating will go up. Dont you feel how frustrated they made that way?
ooh boy.. You shouldn't believe everything you reed on the internet. Just say'n..

Last edited by kaito-kid; 2012-10-23 at 22:25.
kaito-kid is offline   Reply With Quote