View Single Post
Old 2007-01-05, 08:55   Link #254
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumempixusxast View Post
That's right! I give you reason that this Shinku from the Limited edition is drastically cheaper, especially the one I recently found on Ebay which one is cheaper than the normal retailing price. DEMO!!! The PVC is perfectly sculpted in comparison according to me. It can't be helped. For the first time I say fie to my usual doctrine to find cheapest one possible.

Look at the differences:
Shinku's PVC

Shinku's little statue issue of a limited edition manga (the seventh)
This one is almost as fair as the last one but it lacks something for me, likely the face(the eyes are not perfectly defined, I mean a little blurred), I dunno, as if I was a professional figure criticiser

I know, I know! I really want the Shinku pvc so much...........but i can imagine what my family might say if they see me bying it. Im just going to wait a bit longer before i buy it, to be the pride of my collection (i had a figgie of Ren from DearS, but our evil cleaners snapped all her hair off and trhew it away. I had to go through the bin to fidn them again and blue tack them on. They also chucked some doll acceseries, jewellery, dolls, change, and my signed picture from Mizuno Junko)
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote