View Single Post
Old 2013-09-14, 08:35   Link #23
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadrala View Post
I don't think it was about giving up. She wasn't. I think you have to look at this from her current mental disposition in that situational context. She wasn't willing to risk having that data destroyed when Febli's life was on the line. Since season 1, she's become more aware of how much destructive power she possesses I believe, how much it can hurt others if she's not careful. This was shown when Mikoto blamed herself when Febli was taken to the hospital after they were attacked by those powered suits. It also just shows how far Mikoto's willing to go, how much she's willing to sacrifice to achieve her goal of keeping Febli alive. She did tell Heaven Cancellor that she was willing to sacrifice her own well-being for the little girl after all. She's faced the darkness before and she knows how terrible it can be; I think this time round, she's just more mentally prepared to go to the extremes without a fuss (compared to the sisters arc).
Very nice, but isn't it obvious she'd be more likely to get the information by kneecapping him with a couple of railguns than she'd ever be by surrendering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
The first part with Therestina was funny, Mikoto definitely knows how to play with people's feelings.
It was obvios that she COULD NOT have a drug with her in prison, so it was just a chocolate.
But, well played Mikoto..
She's a Kihara. Of course it could be deadly poison.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote