View Single Post
Old 2009-06-10, 09:12   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

A better more detailed summary credits SpaceCat .

Quote:

* Soi Fong's Bankai was somewhat like a rocket launcher. Omaeda was blown off the building by the explosion's crash. Soi Fong's silver cloth was torn, Omaeda got caught in the explosion. Omaeda "Captain, you did it....!", Soi Fong "... Get away from me, it's disgusting.." Chapter Title , Hate Loneliness, But it loves me .

* Stark saw Soi Fong's battle and asked, "Everyone's bankai sure is sort of powerful, aren't they?". He also asked, "I also wonder which one of you and Hitsugaya is stronger..." Kyouraku "Because he's a genius, If he had lived a century more, I think he would surpass me." Stark "Well, if that's the case, I'd be right if I said that right now, you're stronger than he is. Seeing your bankai has been on my mind for some time now." Kyouraku left his haori with Ukitake.

* Stark called Lilinette, Kyouraku asked, "Why that kid?" From there starts the explanation : By being two, we are one. The time we evolved from being Hollow, we separated into body and blade. Our Hollow power is separated into two bodies. When we return back to being one, our power is released.

* Stark pats Lilinette's head, And simultaneously, they do the Resurrecion. "Kick about, Wolf Pack (Los Lobos)" Kyouraku also starts to understand. Carrying two weapons, a small gun barrel and a long gun barrel, the left eye seems to have a scope, and the right eye has something which looks like a scouter. Stark's Resureccion will be next week.