Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 15:38   Link #4855
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Hum, personnaly I think that even a murderer can have a chance because you can have many reason to kill someone. So I think a justice which is righteous need to let a chance to someone. But, if this someone do it again, then I'm for the death penalty when it come to soemting such as rape or murder.

Anyway, even if I'm for the death penalty, for me it won't work without a real and essential job to do. By that, I mean that's essential to have, for example, center which helps young boy to have an aim on their live. In France there are approved school which give young people a setting. A setting that help them to have an aim. And how they do that ? By being strict wth them, not let them what they want. Tell them that's bad to do that and slap them if they don't understand. Yes because I will say it again but one of the biggest problem of our society is the laxity !

Parent must have their autority back, teacher must have their autority back, autority must be back in our Society !
Was the victim given a second chance? I don't think so. Like I said, if it's for self defense, then there are special circumstances for it. If it was deliberate and intentional, I doubt it. Life inprisonment is also fine so long as the killer understands that's what happens when you kill someone.