View Single Post
Old 2008-10-02, 02:12   Link #743
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
What are you talking about? Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and the anime of Code Geass has just started to be released back in August. They keep releasing those anime games despite poor sales. I remember they even released a Eureka 7 game. There was a Wii boxing game that was based on a manga I had never even heard of.

I think it's unlikely that they will release the mini game Code Geass R2 or the dating sim Lost Colors to the US shores, but there is no reason not to release the RPG version of season one.

Most of the production is already done. They just need to translate and do voice acting.

The Phoenix Wright series is more obscure at first then Code Geass is and it's pretty popular in the US.
My thought it that they are waiting till more of the DVDs are out. Releasing the game would spoil the entire season's story.
Phoenix Wright popular? You can't go read a webcomic anywhere these days based on gaming without seeing at least on reference to that thing.

Anyway I never heard there was an RPG game based on the first season. What is it called? Oh and Firefoxx again can you link where you found the dvd release date on amazon? I looked on there and couldn't find it.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote