Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2014-02-28, 05:48   Link #25186
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Just finished reading this... didn't really expect that this series would be like this from reading part of S1... I just thought that I wanted to finish my reading that's why I picked this up again, but then it came out into battle shounen wow...

so, have been reading the previous comments too and it's not only me to have a thought that omote Moka is more or less equal to Akasha
So Akasha, made a clone from herself to play the role as Moka and seal the real Moka and get to enjoy the school life instead of her daughter doing it (it's clear that omote Moka is different with Ura Moka)
She made a personality too with a chance that there would be a person who might love that personality and would destroy it later... With the addition that the person who loved omote Moka was the person who her real daughter also loves
And Akasha actually got the love of her daughter's love interest.... Well shame on you Moka's father, looks like Akasha had loved another man besides you...

It's better that the memories of Omote Moka just belong to herself and not going into Akasha...
Well it hurts me seeing Ura Moka hugging Tsukune from behind while Tsukune cried for Akasha / Omote Moka's memories

Well I enjoy reading it especially when it has a real fighting scenes and decent plot instead of an endless harem ecchi manga + weak male protagonist
now...where's the special~
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote