View Single Post
Old 2008-10-05, 11:05   Link #105
Ultenth

I was actually very pleasently surprised by this show. The premise seemed pretty oridinary and formulaic, but I really really liked the characters. Both the seiyuu's do great work, I always liked Shimono Hiro ever since Rah Xephon, and it seems that Tomatsu Haruka is the newest craze female seiyuu, as she's got a ton of roles recently, and an absolute deluge coming up. She's in the new Shina Dark, Asu no Yoichi, Gundam 00 S2, and Yozakura Quartet, while still doing work in Zettai Karen Children and just finishing up doing Lala in To LoveRu and a couple chars in Kyōran Kazoku Nikki. I really liked her as Nagi in this, and with the old school speech I kept having flashbacks of Horo from Ookami to Koshinryo, which is a good thing to me.

I laughed quite a bit, and her personality seems really great, including her cute seeming obsession with bad puns. I think this could be one of the best shows of this season if it keeps up what they started in the first episode and don't mess it up somewhere. Nothing else so far from what I've watched has made me laugh this much and actually want to rewatch the episode.

Last edited by Ultenth; 2008-10-05 at 11:18.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote