View Single Post
Old 2007-10-01, 10:09   Link #638
Goldmember
Digital Bullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post

Sekai never asked help from Setsuna.
The seat swap was only an attempt to be next to him, nothing else.
none of this is true...

She didn't used the baby as a "weapon", but rather wanted makoto for the baby, along with her wish, that's it...

We don't know how she was sure of herself, but she had symptoms while she didn't have ANY wish or fear of a baby. Heck, it was the last thing she would think about.
That said, she doesn't need to lie anymore (if she did) during the rooftop scene, considering the situation.
Nope,
Sekai has taken picture of Makoto to Setsuna, she directly proposes her help to Setsuna (not "from"). Why Setsuna has given the place (near the loved one) to Sekai? For fun? Because she is my friend?
Setsuna has been cheated, she is not stupid at all. Sekai assfucked her. Just to approach Makoto she proposed Kotonoha and not Setsuna.
We could believe Makoto won't be against beeing with Setsuna (because he kiss ("fucked") her just because he knows she had feelings for him in ep10).

So for me it's a big interrogation.

2. & 3
So why she didn't want to know if she was trully pregnant or no?
Really or not, the baby is a good pretext because she says to kotonoha she wanted to become Makoto's girlfriend anyways (in spite of knowing SHE seduced Makoto with her stupid trainings... And it was an unhopefull chance for her to rob Makoto from Kotonoha, I'm sorry.

A pregnance test that I can buy near my home in the pharmacy.
Sorry, at the end, Sekai has just one objective, with or without the baby.

The best solution is to kill the father of the baby? For the baby's sake u think?

Last edited by Goldmember; 2007-10-01 at 10:27.