View Single Post
Old 2009-09-16, 06:21   Link #5543
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Those guys had stolen Sutherlands and tried to pass as Britannians to trick her forces. Killing them was perfectly logical, what if "surrendering" was just another one of their tricks to kill more of her men?
That's not how the scene came across.
In fact, if I remember correctly, those guys weren't even dedicated terrorists. They just didn't want to end like the people in Shinjuku, so they went along with Lelouch's plan. Cornelia recreated the circumstances under which Clovis died, which meant killing people - innocents and terrorists alike, but mostly innocents - for no other reason than to lure out Zero.
Sure, it's a useful plan to get rid of resistance movements, and I agree she didn't do it for the fun of killing defenceless people. However, I still think it's very much immoral, since the system she believes in is one that could hardly be less compatible with my understanding of morality. She had her reasons, but everyone has those. They make her human, not moral.