View Single Post
Old 2011-10-22, 02:36   Link #54
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
Sometimes so called "cliche relationships" are better than plot twists for the sake of plot twists. Ringo & Shouma have been set up from the beginning for a reason. Will they ultimately end up together & live happily ever after I don't know. However I am 100% confident that their relationship will develop and be important to the overall story.
I never say cliche is bad through. A good development can make a cliche or a random relationship turns out better than the other. Cliche pairings are just easier to plot (and hence make it easier to guess the ending). For example if all the cliche pairings I listed to be true, we will knows:
  • Yuri failed to sacrifice herself and get over her childhood scar with Tabuki
  • Ringo and Shouma found themselves appreciated to be herself/himself rather than what happened to their sister/ parents
  • Kanba and Natsume gave up trying to run through the wall at last
  • Himari will be cured and unite with her friends/ Mario
  • Momoko won't be revived,she will either stay in the library with Sanetoshi. Or Sanetoshi just sacrifice himself to enter whatever realm she will be in

@Kazu-kun: i kinda consider Tabuki x Momoka and Yuri x Momoka shipping (or heck,even Tabuki x Yuri). And surely the triangle relationships of these three will be one of the key of future Penguin Drum's plot. So yes i actually count Shouma x RIngo as shipping